Vacuum Leak Detection System (HLT-03) is being manufactured, supplied and exported all over overt the world. Vacuum Leak Detection System is made using the high-grade raw materials in our manufacturing unit. Owing to the rugged construction and high-efficiency, Vacuum Leak Detection System is widely demanded UK and Asian markets.
For Blisters And Other Packaging :
The Vacuum Leak Detection System HLS finds smallest leaks and hole in tablet blisters and other flexible, semi-rigid packages. Vacuum, test and penetration time are adjustable and can be stored into a database. This ensures that identical products will always be tested with the same parameters so that test is repeatable.
Salient Features :
Technical Specifications :
- large size numerical LCD display.
- Fully micro controlled operation.
- Continues display of process valve along with vacuum level.
- Vacuum and time be programmed.
Optional : Data memory with Rs 232C for print option along with batch no. (8 digit)
The Hold Mode :
The hold mode is divided into the following phases :
- Supply : vacuum source inbuilt double headed membrance oil free vacuum pump
- Supply voltage : 230 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Units : mm Hg, adjustable up to max 600 mm Hg.
- Features : polycarbonate vacuum desiccator. Complete stainless steel 304 body.
- Automatic release of vacuum from desiccator after completion of process with audio alarm.
- Low power consumption.
- Evacuation of the desiccator.
- The test time for vacuum exposure will stress the package to exact periods.
- Venting the desiccator.
- The blister pack remains under atmospheric pressure. This ensures that the dye penetrates into fine capillaries.